Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie9.com |  asianbookie.ru | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271999 and growing!

Preusen Munster - Schalke 04 - AsianBookie.Com Forums

German Football Forum 
 Main Menu > German Football Forum > Preusen Munster - Schalke 04

» CHAT Now! «  [ 205 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Preusen Munster - Schalke 04       - Views: 41
Konvicted93
Today 2:21 AM (2 hours ago)               #1

Liked By: 136

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Preussen Munster - Schalke
Germany Bundesliga 2 - 9:30 p.m.
After only two points in the first 5 rounds, the home fans finally enjoyed a 3-0 success over Regensburg and this is the first success in over 33 years in the second tier of German football. Surely the Eagles, who have gathered energy, will want to take three points over the team that has been in crisis for several years, Schalke. The guests from Gelsenkirchen fired the coach and Jakob Fimpel was temporarily appointed, whom I know is a good motivator. The goal of the blues is to peel off the bottom of the table in order not to stay in the long term and to avoid possible struggles for survival in an advanced phase of the championship. The hosts have problems with several players, Etienne Amenido (a new striker hoping to help the team save, he was injured in the last game.), Sebastian Mrovka, Malik Batmaz, Luca Bazoli and only Grodovski returns to the lineup to help after not was included in the last game and was not in the accounts of coach Sasha Hildman. Grodovski is not a bad striker, but it will take time for him to integrate well in the second league, he has a lot to improve in his game to be more effective in forward positions. Mrovka and Bazoli were key players last season, so both of them will be missed on the field, they have experience and worked well together, but injuries prevent them from helping the team in building the game and especially in defensive plan to help with their physicality data. Batmaz, like Grodovski, is a striker with 17 goals last season, but unlike his teammate, he has much more experience in the division. It makes the impression that the coach of the Eagles continues to press Nemet starting striker, while the very experienced Icelander Fjornsson scored two goals from the bench. Nemeth is a young Hungarian footballer who went through the schools of Genk and Hamburger, the idea is to establish himself, but so far he does not stand out. In short, the problems with the composition of the hosts are in the construction of the attacks and two or three strikers. 
Schalke parted ways with Gererts, and the new coach refused to comment on the last match of the 'miners' and the turnaround they allowed from 3-0 to 3-5. He mentioned that the only thing the team is focused on in the next matches is for the impressed ones to do well and win points. He stated that he will not make an exchange of the goalkeeper and will give Heckeren a chance between the posts. Lino Tempelman has recovered and is performing well in training and may be given a chance as well. Missing from the visitors are right-back Gantenbein (new signing from Winterthur Switzerland) and midfielders Seguin (often a starter last season) and Bachmann (new signing from Hansa Rostock), while the central defender pair Kaminski and Kalas are also a major question whether they will be again together or will give a chance to one of the younger Wasinski and Sanchez. To be honest, personally, the biggest problem for me is the lack of the Swiss on the right, because the team will rely on him a lot during the season to consolidate his starting place. With the return of Tempelmann, the absence of Seguin can be covered in an excellent way, especially after the problem areas in the center of the home team, I expect Schalke to control the game.
It is clear that there are problems in the Schalke camp and they are not due only to the coach, but still after the relegation and such a shameful match, I think Fimpel as a motivator will gather them and make a strong match against the not so pretentious host Preisen. Sila and Karaman are shaping up to be a good duo going forward, and there are other strikers who will also unlock during the season, although I don't like the team and how they have gone headlong down, I think they will stabilize or at least in this match they will not disappoint his supporters. 
Played: Schenk – ter Horst, Paetow, Frenkert, Kirkeskov – Hendrix – Kyerewaa, Mees – Grodowski, Nemeth, Makridis
Cast: Heekeren – Aydin, Kalas, Kaminski, Murkin – Schallenberg – Antwi-Adjei, Younes, Karaman, Mohr – Sylla ...
Lastly, the hosts have defensive problems since the beginning of the season, they easily let the opponent into chances, they hope for more luck on their stronger side going forward. I expect Schalke after the change of coach to have a positive impact, and Karaman, the captain, spoke against his old coach more than once in interviews, so this 3-0 (3-5) is likely to have been somewhat out of disrespect for his mentor. At least there is a slight contribution for sure, and still Schalke is the classier team, as dangerous as they are to bet in recent years, today is a good time to bet on them in my opinion, I will offer a safe builder. There will be quite a crowd of thousands from the guests' campaign, I think it is a small derby and the host factor would not be so important.
Schalke x2 + over 6.5 corners  @ 1.60...

This message was edited by Konvicted93 on 29-Sep-2024 at 2:21 AM

https://top****zi . com/forum/prognoza/пройзен-мюнстер-шалке-28-09-2024-2130ч/

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
LET'S WIN TOGETHER TEAM
(Est. Dec 2009)

Team Ranked: #2 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 88,204,062 Total Members: 3724
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > German Football Forum > Preusen Munster - Schalke 04

Change Timezone:   

3. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service